Breaking the Cycle Weekend Retreat – April 5-7th
Come for one or a few of the retreat programming…. see schedule for what courses appeal to you.
Spring and fall are the best times to make changes and break the cycle of bad habits that chain us to poor health.
Come and learn ways to turn bad habits into good ones, all suited to your unique body type!
Enjoy this weekend retreat of dedicated mindful time on the beautiful Carp Ridge. Rediscover your balance through movement, meditation, healthy food and healing techniques
– Learn/deepen your meditation practice
– Learn new techniques and skills to help you heal and gain clarity
– Enjoy delicious foods prepared for you specifically to help your body cleanse and detox
– Attend special workshops to learn more about your body, mind and spirit
– Ayurvedic Lifestyle, find out your body type
– Emotional Healing Techniques including Meridian Tapping
– Energy Work
– Restorative Yoga
– Fees include all meditations, workshops, snacks and meals (please enquire about our on-site accommodations)
Retreat- $350/person $650/couple
Accommodations- $220 for two nights at our new Forest Retreat Bed and Breakfast if you are staying here; rooms are booked for double occupancy and if you come on your own, you will be paired with someone of the same gender; if you choose to have a room to yourself, the cost is $200
**This retreat will be limited to 20 participants so that everyone receives individual attention.