Claiming the Power of your Feminine Embodiment Retreat with Susanna McCan
May 25th & 26th
Enjoy a profound, transformational weekend retreat in a community of like-hearted women as we explore how awakening and embodying our Divine
Feminine energies can both enrich our own lives and help guide the cultural changes embedded within societal views and cultures around the world.
- Enjoy a very rare opportunity to dive deep into your own Divine Feminine essence
- Receive guidance from Susanna McCan, a truly gifted, insightful, and respectful facilitator from Iowa with years of experience to share
- Gain a deeper understanding of the dynamics of the “Inner Marriage” between your own masculine and feminine energies
- Enrich your relationship with your Divine Feminine to support feminine health and vibrancy
- Learn holistic self-healing practices for the female organs that release emotional residues from difficult sexual or relationship experiences
- Create more balanced harmonious relationships with existing partners and attract the same with new partners for those open to doing so
- Come out with a stronger internal foundation for standing in your power and confidence as a woman
- Gain a clearer compass for navigating your ongoing growth as a woman
- Nurture yourself with the beautiful natural surroundings of the Carp Ridge and delicious, healthy meals
To get further information and for online registration please go to: http://radiantembodiedwoman.com/claiming-the-power-of-your-feminine-embodiment/
Please note there are various options for accommodation and a commuter fee for those who prefer to stay at home and join us.
Take advantage of the Early Bird fee in effect until April 18th. Retreat fees with accommodation include 1 breakfast, 2 lunches
and 1 dinner and the Commuter fee includes 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
**This retreat will be limited to 20 participants so that everyone receives individual attention.