SAT, MAY 11th 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
The Learning Centre, 2386 Thomas A Dolan Pkwy,
Carp Ridge EcoWellness Centre
contact email@example.com or 613-839-1198
Ages 11-14, Cost $65 + HST (limited space available)
The Red Cross Babysitting Course will provide the training they need. This Babysitter training course is designed for youth aged 11 – 14. Participants learn how create and manage a babysitting business and how to supervise younger siblings or other children in a safe and responsible manner. Aspiring babysitters also learn basic first aid skills.
- How to find clients and make money babysitting
- Caring for children of all ages
- Creating safe environments and preventing accidents
- Fire safety and prevention
- What to do in an emergency
- Good decision-making and leadership skills
- Basic First Aid skills
Please bring indoor shoes, a nut free lunch and snacks, water bottle and a doll or stuffy that is appropriate for diapering.
All students must attend the full session to get their certification.