Naturopathic Healing Group, one morning a month (3rd Tues) from 10:00 am – 11:30 am at the Carp Ridge EcoWellness Centre.
Where you will have the opportunity to:
* ask individual questions about your health or for a family member
* receive information about supplements, herbs and remedies (with muscle testing)
* get suggestions and appropriate referrals to other practitioners as needed
* experience short meditations, visualizations and other simple healing techniques
* enjoy tea made from herbs picked at the centre
* meet like-minded people for support
Facilitator: Dr. Katherine Willow N.D., fourth generation naturopathic doctor with over 30 years of experience and special interest in the role of emotions in disease and healing.
Cost: $20 per session
For more information and to register please call Ellie at 613-839-1198 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org