Naturopathic Healing Group
Group will be using an ONLINE platform due to the COVID-19 restrictions.
**We are offering our first Virtual Group for free, we are not 100% sure that our internet will be strong enough to allow us to host a group session. We ask that you have patience with us, this online group platform is new to us.**
One morning a month (3rd Tues) from 10:00 am – 11:30 am at the Carp Ridge EcoWellness Centre.
You will have the opportunity to:
– ask individual questions about your health or for a family member
– receive information about supplements, herbs and remedies (with muscle testing)
– get suggestions and appropriate referrals to other practitioners as needed
– experience short meditations, visualizations and other simple healing techniques
– enjoy tea made from herbs picked at the centre
– meet like-minded people for support
Facilitator: Dr. Katherine Willow N.D., fourth generation naturopathic doctor with over 30 years of experience and special interest in the role of emotions in disease and healing.
Cost: $20 per session
Check out the Group Schedule
For more information please call Ellie at 613-839-1198 or email at email@example.com
To Register for our Online Group Session click HERE