Dr. Padlewski offers a full range of naturopathic health care services that includes lifestyle analysis/ support, nutritional counselling, physical medicine, botanical medicine, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, homeopathy, joint manipulation and counselling. Services are offered in English, French and Polish.
Dr. Padlewski is a general family practitioner with an interest in the treatment of:
- Chronic pain
- Sleep conditions
- Food sensitivities
- Immune system support
- Stress management
Marcin Padlewski, ND (pronounced: march-in padlev-ski), is a registered naturopathic doctor with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO). He received his Bachelor of Naturopathy from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM). He has also completed accredited training in EMDR* (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) from EMDR Canada and is a member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND).
* EMDR is a powerful method of psychotherapy that has helped millions of people to relieve many types of psychological distress. It has been used to treat patients suffering from post traumatic stress disorder as well as performance anxiety for athletes, actors, and public speakers.
Regular consultation prices are listed below. For additional information on full day retreats and other programs please contact our office directly.
New Rates (March 2020)
Since 2016, Dr. Padlewski offers equitable access to Naturopathic health care by striving to keep rates reasonable and leaving it up to you to decide what matches your current situation.
All 60 minute appointments include post visit research.
• 60 minute Initial Appointment $165
• 60 minute Follow-up Appointment $145
• 30 minute Acute Appointment $75 (per 30 minutes)
• 15 minute Meet & Greet Complimentary (in person, by phone or skype)
* or pay-what-you-can
Accepted payment methods: Cash, Cheque or Credit
Fees are exempt from HST.
Naturopathic medicine is covered by most private health benefit plans.
Office tel: 613-256-5786