We welcome friendly pets when you stay with us, however we do require that you adhere to our Pet Policy.
- Please register your pet when you book your stay. Tell us your pet’s name.
- An additional charge of $10 per day will be added to your bill if you wish to bring your pet.
- Pets shall be kept on leashes when in the yards and on the roads. It is important that no pets run loose in the forest. Dogs can unwittingly destroy small native plants along the trails. Because of this, ALL OF OUR MAJOR TRAILS ARE CLOSED TO DOGS. There is a short trail around the prospector tents that is available for walking your dog. This trail is not on the map but is well marked.
- Small pets are allowed in your overnight rooms but must be kept in your room and not in the common spaces in the house during the day.
- Please pick up after your pet and dispose of bags in the marked containers.
- Any damage caused by your pet will be billed to you. The B&B host will inspect your room while you check out to ensure that all is in order.
- Pets cannot be left on the property if you decide to visit local amenities.
- Your pets must not cause a nuisance to other guests and workshop participants. If we receive complaints, we will ask you to make other arrangements for your pets.
- There is a dog boarding facility nearby. (Total Dog Care (613) 519-0027, 6358 Rothbourne Rd, Carp)
- Please ensure your pet has a collar with your contact numbers.