March Break Camp
$45.00 – $200.00
No need to make a lunch, a healthy lunch and 2 snacks are included!
Keep your kids engaged and learning, even when they’re not in school. Our March Break camp will get your kids away from their phone and laptop screens while experiencing the great outdoors and getting fresh air!
All activities are supervised by our experienced staff. And you can read more about our camp policy and FAQs here.
Register Now: Registration Form
** Please note that payment and registration needs to be received before child(ren) are considered registered. ***
Sponsor a kid to go to camp
Wednesday March 13th Registration is FULL
Thursday March 14th Registration is FULL
Hands-on learning, in nature!
- Maple tapping and integrated foraging
- Learning about the outdoors – animals and their tracks, birds, trees
- Cooking white pine tea and sap over a campfire
Activities to boost self-confidence, build strength and agility skills
- Meet new friends, cooperative team games and outdoor activities like building forts and sledding
- Get moving and active with trail walks and play at the Wilderness Playground
- Art and crafts with items collected while exploring nature