Carp Ridge EcoWellness Centre is pleased to welcome Marcin Padlewski N.D.
- Chronic pain
- Sleep conditions
- Food sensitivities
- Immune system support
- Stress management
Marcin Padlewski, ND (pronounced: march-in padlev-ski), is a registered naturopathic doctor with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario (CONO). He received his Bachelor of Naturopathy from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM). He has also completed accredited training in EMDR* (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) from EMDR Canada and is a member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND).
* EMDR is a powerful method of psychotherapy that has helped millions of all ages to relieve many types of psychological distress including post traumatic stress disorder, anxiety to performance enhancement for athletes, actors, public speakers.
Regular consultation prices are listed below. For additional information on full day retreats and other programs please contact our office directly.
- 15 minutes initial consultation: complimentary
- 50 minutes full session, including post-visit research and planning: $150
- 15 minutes follow up session: $40
- Other follow up times are available.
Accepted payment methods: Cash, Cheque, Visa or Debit
Fees are exempt from HST.
Naturopathic medicine is currently not covered by provincial healthcare but is covered by most benefit plans.
Office tel: (613) 256 5786